Tuesday 24 February 2015

Airport Chic! Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Takes a Trip for her Birthday

EbubeNollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo is celebrating her birthday today and her colleagues have been using social media to wish her the best.
She shared a photo a few hours before her actual birth date showing that she is going on a trip.
She shared a picture on her Instagram page and captioned ‘Few Hours 2My Bdy…#YSL #ChristainLouboutin #PhilipPlein #Gucci #Prada #BirthdayBehaviour#
Ebube 1
She also shared another picture and thanked people for their wishes ‘Happy Birthday 2Me!! #PoshEB #PoshestOfThemAll #AdaMmadu #PoshBoss #UgegbeOyibo #AdaAlaNso #HerPoshSexCellency #I Can Go On N On..I Will 4Ever Be GrateFul 2U Lord 4Ur Blessings,Favour,Grace,Protection And Love..I Thank U For My Beautiful Posh Friends,Fans,Family And Boo!I Thnk U Lord 4 Bringing Me This Far!I thnk U For The Gift Of Life!Its Priceless!!I Thnk u For Loving Me Specially And Creating Me Poshly In Ur Own Image..And Most ThnkFul For Making Me Ur Own OLUEBUBECHUKWU #ThnkFulHeart #ThnkFulMouth #GrateFul #AsaN’Igbo #PoshlyMadeByChukwu#

No comments:

Post a Comment