Friday 4 March 2016

Getting a plastic surgery is like wearing a make up - Khloe Kardashian

Khloé Kardashian Says Plastic Surgery 'Is Almost Like Makeup': 'We're All Putting On a F------ Mask'
Khloé Kardashian wants to clear something up.

"There's this misconception that I'm not into plastic surgery, but I'm into it and I don't care if you have it," the reality star tells Cosmopolitan.

Kardashian is so blasé on the topic in fact that she views it "almost like makeup."

"We're all putting on a f------ mask basically every day anyway," she says. "When you dye your hair, you're changing who you are, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

It's when women choose to go under the knife for their significant other, that Kardashian has a problem with it.

"I just don't like when someone else is like, 'Man, I only want to date a girl if they have big tits,' and then a girl's like, 'I gotta get double-Ds,' " she says. "If you want them, great. If you're doing that for your man, that's when it bothers me."

She also prefers to exhaust all other options before depending on plastic surgery.

VIDEO : Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About a Fresh Start in the New Year with a Hot New Body

"I just have a lot of friends that just go to get liposuction when not once have they tried to go to the gym or tried to change their diet," says Kardashian, who recentlylost 40 lbs. through diet and exercise. "That I disagree with. But if you're working out, and you have a trouble area, and it's still bothering you, then go fix it if you want."

"I think that's where people misconstrue when I say I'm not into plastic surgery," she adds. "I definitely am a fan of plastic surgery. I just think you need to go through the proper channels first."

The Kocktails with Khloé star also set the record straight on her nose: it's all natural.

"Everyone says I've had a nose job because my nose is smaller now and I swear I haven't," she says. Plastic surgeon Terry Dubrow explained to Kardashian that weight loss can play a role in the size of your nose.

"He was like, 'No, but when you were bigger, your nose can get wider.' It's like when you're pregnant, your nose spreads because there's fat pockets in there, I guess," she says. "So when I lost weight, my nose did get smaller, and also I now know about contouring. Like when I wash my face, my nose is wider."
110COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment