Tuesday 21 April 2015

Checkout Gorgeous Looks Of Denrele Edun's Fiancee (PHOTOS)


In a recent interview controversial media personality Denrele Edun who has long been dogged by Gay rumours revealed he would be tying the knot to a woman soon. Many have asked who the lucky lady is and we may just have found her!
An Instagram user shared the above photo of Denrele dancing with music artiste Shuleydee.
The Instagram user (@bodexng) captioned the pic,
I posted a news earlier that @denrele_edun is getting married and I immediately went into research because when I interviewed him recently, he said he’s not GAY that he has a booemoji So now the lady in this picture on my dp is an amazing artiste Shulayde by nameemoji That’s the lady @denrele_edun is getting married to and recently they attended plenty shows together
Now what made us think the IG aproko was on to something is that Denrele reposted the picture to his own Instagram page. So I guess this is the lady that stole Denrele’s heart.
I did some snooping around on her IG page and here are some pictures



She is giving me “Queen Latifah in Set It Off” vibes 
But to each their own! We can’t wait to get confirmation of Denrele’s wedding date and I’m sure his and his bride’s fashion would be a sight to behold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment