Wednesday 29 October 2014

Kim Kardashian West Defends Her Bold Style Statement.

Kim Kardashian West has always
been in the limelight for her bold
style statement. Be it low plunging
necklines or sheer peek-a-boo
dresses, Kim has always gathered a
lot of attention with her stylish yet
revealing outfits.
image
Kim Kardashian has finally opened up
about her style statement and her
boldness that is coming to light since she became a mother and a wife.
“I want to look nice and presentable and not feel like I’m going to give up,” she told Grazia magazine.
And guess what has made the American reality TV star all the more bolder and sexier? Its her 16 months old daughter,
North West. Kim told the magazine, “That’s not really me. Apparently [dressing sexier] is typically what happens when you have a baby… My style has become sexier since becoming a mum. I’m more bold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment